Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS: Forced Performance turbo, Aquamist, Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 aftermarket: CP-E, Forge..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

FS: Forced Performance turbo, Aquamist, Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 aftermarket: CP-E, Forge.. Empty
PostSubject: FS: Forced Performance turbo, Aquamist, Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 aftermarket: CP-E, Forge..   FS: Forced Performance turbo, Aquamist, Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 aftermarket: CP-E, Forge.. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:53 pm

More stuff:

FS: Forced Performance turbo, Aquamist, Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 aftermarket: CP-E, Forge.. Ritco1

Port and Polished Intake Manifold with VTCS delete for MS3
$400
Manifold itself runs about $150, port and polish runs over $600 from the people that do these for MS3's... this was done by Whoosh, a pioneer in the Mazdaspeed 2.3 disi community.

Forge Billet Wastegate actuator
Retail: $210
Asking: $110
Billet aluminium, this Forge adjustable actuator is a two part assembly that will allow servicing and maintenance. It also allows for rod adjustment to suit the customers individual application. This product is built with a predetermined actuator spring suitable for at or slightly above factory boost levels. The actuator can be assembled with different springs based on your application - much more flexible than the competition's upgraded WGA's! Adjust spool time and maximum boost pressure with this adjustable actuator, no need for boost controllers! Blue spring is missing, but can be replaced by Forge for a nominal cost.

Custom Performance Engineering Plug and Play Standback harness for MS6
Retail: $299
Asking: $200

FS: Forced Performance turbo, Aquamist, Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 aftermarket: CP-E, Forge.. 2j5gg2h
Custom NRG 3" V-band Downpipe for MS3
$175

This was on Darksun280's build custom made by NRG, the famous import tuning company. Great for anyone going BT with a Vband (makes life much easier..) and doesn't want to go through hassle of fabbing their own downpipe or modifying their current one. Has 3 bolt exhaust flange, extended second o2 bung.

FS: Forced Performance turbo, Aquamist, Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 aftermarket: CP-E, Forge.. Hs72pv
Forced Performace HTA 3076
Retail: $1699
Asking: $1250
Supposedly almost the power of a 35r with a 3076 spool up time. Used for 300 miles. I bought this from an SRT-4 guy that had a kid and parted out. One of the exhaust side holes is heli-coiled but is otherwise in excellent condition. Someone with a GTI made 540whp/500tq with this. I was going to use this on my Mazdaspeed3 but I picked up a project car and decided to leave my daily driver alone.

Aquamist HFS-5 Methanol System
Retail: $935
Asking: $600
Used for 200 miles. Intended to put this on my Mazdaspeed3 after modifying my intake manifold for direct port injection. This was used for 200 miles, the seller upgraded to a better Aquamist kit. Includes tank, gauge, and all wiring. Only needs a new inline filter, which costs about ~$20.

system design: http://forums.evolutionm.net/water-alcohol-injection-nos/246685-aquamist-hfs-5-system-design-concept-explained.html

Race Roots V-band Downpipe for MS3 with wastegate recirc - Brand New
$375

----------------------------------------------
SOLD

https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/n1tdo5.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/2u55jtj.jpg
Steedspeed CNC Billet Manifold with silver ceramic coating, 38mm v-band wastegate port, Exhaust temp bung
$OLD

This is an older edition that has swapable flanges - you can swap between a stock flange and a T3 flange - he will not make any more of these this way, so if you want flexibility this is it!

https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/2nrkfaa.jpg
Brand new, never used Mazdaspeed 3 Floor Mats $OLD
Back to top Go down

FS: Forced Performance turbo, Aquamist, Mazdaspeed 3 / 6 aftermarket: CP-E, Forge..
Page 1 of 1