Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random stuff you see FS

Go down 
+14
cha
Chickababe250
tischler
dogbreath
CreepinE30
ludedude13
JAP_Monster
halo0
Undertaker4
Race
acedeuce802
Wallace
realjwin
xcoldricex
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Race

Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:41 pm

I think I saw that (or similar) in a hotrod magazine once. Pretty cool but probably pretty hard to drive in corners.
Back to top Go down
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:46 pm

yeah it was feat in a mag, says it in the description.
Back to top Go down
Wallace
Admin
Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 pm

I want an LX 5.0 5 speed sooo bad. I can't seem to find them in good cond. though for under 4k. If I could find one for a good price, I would seriously consider getting one

Edit: Wow, I just read through it, what a boss! In a Fking wheel chair doing work
Back to top Go down
https://obdoneclub.forummotion.com
Race

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 pm

dude you just gotta look around. derrick found his with an LS1 swapped and it was under 4k.
Back to top Go down
Wallace
Admin
Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:15 pm

That's epic cheap, only Derrick could score a deal like that and we all know it :p
Back to top Go down
https://obdoneclub.forummotion.com
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:01 pm

yeah i don't know why fox bodies still command that much when there are 230492039 around here. i got it for $3700, sold $2300 in parts off it so far, but put more $ into it Razz i guess $1400 is not bad for a clean, rust free capri shell with fresh paint and a forged ls1 with a cam and good heads (i hope it keeps itself together, questionable jbweld on the small block). don't know if it'll be worth the trouble! didn't realize changing from drag to tracking requires changing absolutely EVERYTHING haha.

yeah that fox is pretty crazy... but people on that site build the seem to build crazy, ridiculous drag cars. like this ongoing project:

Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 514d582a58d9e13

Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 514d3619789a57c
Back to top Go down
Race

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 am

that is a biiiig turbo. reminds me of some of the stuff bullseye power makes
Back to top Go down
Race

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:06 am

Wallace wrote:
That's epic cheap, only Derrick could score a deal like that and we all know it :p

Lol not really. You just have to look. I cant tell you how many awesome deals I've came across and didn't have money to snatch it up. I told derrick if he didnt buy the capri I was going to sell my miata to my brother and buy it the next day haha.
Back to top Go down
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 pm

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/2302614654.html

Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 3543338624_84be398783_b
Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 3542528805_4b9de393b6_b
Back to top Go down
acedeuce802

acedeuce802

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:38 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220768216260#description
Back to top Go down
http://www.fordfusionclub.com/index.php?topic=169566.0
halo0

halo0

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:39 pm

when it's a cl listing you should copy and paste the text, cuz they tend to get deleted fast.
Back to top Go down
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 pm

werd. gotta be fast on the dealz!
Back to top Go down
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 am

Quote :
1985 Mazda RX7 - LeMons/AutoX/Drift (Westland) $500

If you're looking for an all around track beater and/or LeMons racer, this is the car for you! The car was originally purchased to be a LeMon's racer over 2 years ago and has proven to be a reliable track car since. It came from the previous owner with a rebuilt 12A and a plethora of stock components. We tossed the crap intake, carb and vac nest in favor of a Racing Beat intake and 650cfm Edelbrack carb and kept the stock (working) oil injection. Yes, this is a ton of carb for the motor, but we rejetted it to be more tame at idle but scream on the top end. It retains the stock exhaust manifold with a straight pipe and cherry bomb. There is a Racing beat header that will be thrown in with the sale of the car. The car is gutted except for the seats and gauge cluster. Suspension has been completely gone through with poly sway bar bushing, KYB GR-2's and modified springs, it sits nice and handles like a go kart. The car has a ton of new parts and is honestly clean with no rust holes. Car is currently sitting on stock fronts and rear 21x10.5 Goodyear Bias Plys.

Upgrades:
Compomotive 3 Piece Wheels
Racing beat intake
Racing beat header
600 cfm Edelbrock carb
465 Holley carb
poly strut rod bushings
KYB GR-2s
Rolled fenders
New brake pads
New Clutch
No interior (original included in sale)
Holley Red Fuel pump
Electric fan
Fire Extinguisher mount
Cage ($250 extra - needs to be assembled and welded in)
Hula Girl - rub her tits for good luck!

The car has competed in many Detroit region autocrosses, at Waterford and Autocity Speedway without missing a beat. You can rev this thing to high heaven and it'll keep coming back for more. The team hates to sell it, but none of us have time. Our loss is your gain, this car is destined to be a winner.

$500 Firm.

You'll dump a ton more in a car not nearly as ready as this one. We've collected all the major components, now you finish it and enjoy. Get a few buddies together and go beat the tar out of it at LeMons!

If the post is here, the car is still available. Car is NOT street legal, needs to be towed. Can be delivered for a small fee.

WE ARE NOT SELLING THE CAR FOR SCRAP

Call or text Nick: 734-612-6217

already sold... too bad.
Back to top Go down
realjwin

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Dammmitttt that is a sweet load for only $500
Back to top Go down
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:41 am

yeah right? wonder who picked it up...
Back to top Go down
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm

this guy has bmw's for days.

1983 bmw e21 with m6 drivetrain - $8000

Quote :
here is a sick project that i never had time to finish. i am getting my own buisness so i am trying to sell what i can from my toys to get together the money i need to get the shop.

here we got 1983 bmw e21 320is with the LSD and recaro seats. seats will need to be recovered . as they are worn out.
the car is clean car with couple surface rust. nothing major at all. can use some cleaning off course.

brand new tires. on the oem 13 inch bbs rims.
i bought 1987 bmw m6 and i pulled the drive train out of it. engine and trans and installed them in this e21. ran out of time with the million project cars i have and i never got around to finish it.
never heard the engine run . i bought the m6 and it was hit in the front pretty hard . so not sure if it is %100 running engine or not. my plan was to get it all set up and hooked on the car then pull it. rebuilt it and paint the hole car just like every other project..

the price i have this car up for is less then what the engine and trans worth. i have over 10 grand into this car the way it sits..

if someone have some time and the knoledge. that will be a sick project.. i would love to see this car done.

if you have any questions please email me by replying to this add or you can either call me or text me 586 2589454 Charbel

Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 Picture831
Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 Picture304
Back to top Go down
realjwin

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 pm

post up the cl link as well even with the description copy & paste.
Back to top Go down
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:44 pm

anyone have a place for me to store this for awhile? Very Happy

1997 Mazda Miata - For Sale 105k - $900

This car DOES NOT run. I believe the engine has a broken piston rod. Other than that the engine and trans are okay. Car has some small damage to the front right quarter panel as seen in pic ( this happened at very low speed in parking garage...oops). Also has broken right rear taillight & passenger mirror. A common problem with miatas is the rear plastic window cracks and discolors. The interior is in good condition and the paint job is so so ... it is a 97'. No rust, not driven in winter. Good parts car or project for someone that's motivated!

Contact me only if your serious and are willing to have a tow truck( possibly a flatbed) come get it.
located in Grass Lake just west of Ann Arbor.
Back to top Go down
realjwin

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 pm

No! I want it...jk hahaha
Back to top Go down
acedeuce802

acedeuce802

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

If I had a garage I'd probably buy that right now.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker4

Undertaker4

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:20 pm

xcoldricex wrote:
anyone have a place for me to store this for awhile? Very Happy

1997 Mazda Miata - For Sale 105k - $900

This car DOES NOT run. I believe the engine has a broken piston rod. Other than that the engine and trans are okay. Car has some small damage to the front right quarter panel as seen in pic ( this happened at very low speed in parking garage...oops). Also has broken right rear taillight & passenger mirror. A common problem with miatas is the rear plastic window cracks and discolors. The interior is in good condition and the paint job is so so ... it is a 97'. No rust, not driven in winter. Good parts car or project for someone that's motivated!

Contact me only if your serious and are willing to have a tow truck( possibly a flatbed) come get it.
located in Grass Lake just west of Ann Arbor.
well my garage door panels are bending and flexing so we arent using the garage as of now, until we get new panels, so i have 2 garage spots open if you want to use it for now, i might have to shove my GTI back in there if i do decide to fix the master once more
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Undertaker4
Race

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:26 am

that miata is in grass lake?! haha damn it! i have a spare motor too. could just flip it so fast. blah
Back to top Go down
acedeuce802

acedeuce802

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm

http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191366

Worth it?
Back to top Go down
acedeuce802

acedeuce802

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Dude closed it, here's new thread:

http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192314

1991 Mazda Miata

Can't believe I am saying this, but this Miata is by far the most fun I have had driving any of my 100+ cars.
The suspension, steering, RWD, ect. is amazing. If I sell my All Motor Del Sol, I may be keeping the Miata.

THE GOOD:
Brand New Blizzaks Snow/Rally Tires
Brand New Alternator
Brand New Stage 1 Exedy Clutch
JVC CD/MP3 Player
124k Original Miles on the chassis
Fresh 1.6L DOHC Mazda Engine w/ less than 10k miles on bottom end
Newer Cat-Back Exhaust Last Fall
Infinity Headrest Speakers
Beautiful White Hardtop, BRAND NEW Camel Brown Soft Top just installed!!
Runs & Drives Great, No Accidents, No Dents or Damage.
Clean & Clear Green Title
I would trust the car to drive cross country.
No Leaks, Ticks, Knocks, Oil Burning, Smoking, Ect.

THE BAD: Nothing now that its freshly painted!! =)
TRADES: 98-up S10 or Sonoma 4.3L Pickups... Preferably 4x4
CASH: I am looking to get $4,500 obo.
CONTACT: Call, Text, or PM all offers please and thanks!! 734-391-5040

BETTER DAYTIME PICS WILL BE UP SOON... WEATHER PERMITTING!!

Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 Ddyz3r
Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 Img20110405193222
Back to top Go down
halo0

halo0

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:21 pm

jmo, but that color combo is whore-en-dous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff you see FS   Random stuff you see FS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random stuff you see FS
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next