Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free $50 for Jeep TD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

Free $50 for Jeep TD Empty
PostSubject: Free $50 for Jeep TD   Free $50 for Jeep TD EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:41 pm

i just did this. i didn't do the test drive, i just found the dealer code on the internets haha... it's fine, since the sales people will just give it to you anyway. it did get me to look at the jeep line up so advertising accomplished.

you DO have to wait like 10 or so hours after you get the email because your certificate isn't in the system until then.... so everyone buy something nice for their car OR buy me something nice for giving you $50 for freeeeeee.

1. Go to www.jeep.com

2. Select "Build My Own"

3. Select a vehicle (I used 2010 Wrangler)

4. Build it out however you like by selecting options then hitting "next."

5. When done select "Get a Quote" it will ask for your Name, Address, and E-mail. Be sure you to use the right info so you can get your card mailed to you.

6. Select your local dealer and click "Send to Dealer"

7. In a little while you will receive and E-mail from Jeep (You also will get E-mails from your dealer probably!) with subject "Test Drive" giving you a link and saying if you go test drive selected vehicle you will receive a $50 GC.

8. When you go to the dealer make sure you get their dealer code as you will need it to fill out the form that their E-mail has the link too.

9. (Optional) When you show up to your dealer tell them why you are there and they will probably just give you the code. This way you don't waste your time and the salespersons. Some dealers might insist on a test drive but some will be happy that you are up front and just give you the code. Most salespeople are people too who are just trying to get by!
Back to top Go down

Free $50 for Jeep TD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OBD ONE CLUB Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: