Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Curb Rash repair?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FSeriesFury

Curb Rash repair? Empty
PostSubject: Curb Rash repair?   Curb Rash repair? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 pm

A friend and co-worker of mine recently purchased an RX-8 and a set of wheels to go along with it. He "misjudged" a turn and now needs for a wheel to be repaired (cosmetic). The wheel is a deep purple color with a shiny blue spoke interior. Only the outer lip will need to be repainted/repaired. There is a chip there also, so I was also wondering if there was a repair for that as well. Anyone know of any local places that can do any of this? Wheels are expensive as most of you already know, shipping to Cali and NY are just too inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
Wallace
Admin
Wallace

Curb Rash repair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curb Rash repair?   Curb Rash repair? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:36 am

Hmm, someone at work just had a wheel repaired. I will ask him where he had it done.
Back to top Go down
https://obdoneclub.forummotion.com
FSeriesFury

Curb Rash repair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curb Rash repair?   Curb Rash repair? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:05 am

If you could that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
xcoldricex

xcoldricex

Curb Rash repair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curb Rash repair?   Curb Rash repair? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:17 pm

https://detroitwheelandtire.com/wheel-repair-refinish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curb Rash repair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curb Rash repair?   Curb Rash repair? Empty

Back to top Go down

Curb Rash repair?
Page 1 of 1